EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS WITHIN REACH
Located along Tampines St. 86, The Tapestry is close to the established Tampines Regional Centre and Pasir Ris estate where many infinite possibilities await for the entire family. At The Tapestry, prepare to indulge like never before.
The Tapestry is just minutes away from the things that matter to you. Enjoy a shuttle bus service* exclusively for residents. Get to any destination fast via the connectivity of both the Tampines MRT Station (East West Line) and the Tampines Downtown MRT, as well as the Tampines Bus Interchange. The Tapestry is within close proximity to major expressways and the Bartley viaduct. It’s also minutes’ drive to a wide array of exciting shopping and dining choices such as Tampines Mall, IKEA, Giant Hypermarket and Courts Megastore.
*The shuttle bus service will be provided to the residents free of charge to Tampines MRT station (Downtown Line) and Tampines MRT Station (East West Line) for a period of 1 year, commencing within 6 months from TOP.
Tampines is a mature estate, highly sought after by many upgraders and investors and is a top pick among workers. This is because the east is a major employment hub outside of the CBD, with more than 1 million sq m of existing commercial space. The main employment clusters include Tampines Regional Centre, Changi Airport and Changi Business Park. The strategic location holds high upside potential as Tampines continues to develop further as a Regional Centre, which furthers job creation in the vicinity. Upcoming commercial developments include: T-Space, Wafer Park, High Tech Park etc.
The Tapestry is conveniently located near a plethora of shopping, F&B and entertainment options such as the following:
- Mega Retail Mart which includes Ikea, Courts and Giant Hypermarket (free parking available)
- Tampines Mall, Tampines One and Century Square (currently under renovation)
- Tampines Hub – Singapore’s first-ever integrated community and lifestyle hub that brings together multiple agencies to offer a comprehensive and diverse range of services, programmes and facilities.
The Tapestry will also be accessible from many academic institutions such as the following:
- Poi Ching School (within 1km)
- St Hilda’s Primary School (within 1km)
- Junyuan Primary School (within 2km)
- Tampines Primary School (within 2km)
- Temasek Polytechnic
- Springfield Secondary School
- Junyuan Secondary School
- St Hilda’s Primary and Secondary School
- United World College
Make an Appointment
Visit our show unit to experience first hand the beauty of The Tapestry, and how it might be the home of your dreams. Our show unit is open strictly by appointment only (Thursday-Sunday) through a simple registration below.